Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get tickets for Copper Country?
- All Concerts are free at Copper Country 2011, for VIP tickets Click here.
What items are prohibited to bring into the venue?
- Weapons of any kind
- Alcohol and any illegal substances
- Video recording equipment of any kind
- Large umbrellas and tents
- Pets (except for service animals)
- Must dismount bikes before entering the Village - bike racks available
What items can I bring into the venue?
- Hand-held personal umbrellas
- Portable, collapsible chairs
- Personal-use cameras
- Sealed water bottles
Is there free parking and shuttles?
- There is free parking in the Alpine Lot and Chapel Lot. Village Shuttles will be going back and forth to the festival in Center Village.
I'm a VIP where should I pick up my credentials?
- If you are a VIP and you need to pick up your credentials please go to Guest Services in Center Village.
If I want to be a vendor or exhibitor at Copper Country what should I do?
How do I find out about lodging at Copper Mountain Resort for this event?
- Please call 1-866-837-2998 or log onto www.coppercolorado.com