Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get tickets for Copper Country?
- All Concerts are free at Copper Country 2011, for VIP tickets Click here.
What items are prohibited to bring into the venue?
- Weapons of any kind
- Alcohol and any illegal substances
- Video recording equipment of any kind
- Large umbrellas and tents
- Pets (except for service animals)
- Must dismount bikes before entering the Village - bike racks available
What items can I bring into the venue?
- Hand-held personal umbrellas
- Portable, collapsible chairs
- Personal-use cameras
- Sealed water bottles
Is there free parking and shuttles?
- There is free parking in the Alpine Lot and Chapel Lot. Village Shuttles
will be going back and forth to the festival in Center Village.
I'm a VIP where should I pick up my credentials?
- If you are a VIP and you need to pick up your credentials please
go to Guest Services in Center Village.
If I want to be an Kids Vendor at Copper Country what should I do?
If I want to be an Art Exhibitor at Copper Country what should I do?
How do I find out about lodging at Copper Mountain Resort for this event?
What else is there to do at Copper Mountain Resort?
Where is Copper Mountain Resort Located?
Copper Country 2014
August 29th - 31st
- Full schedule coming soon - be sure to check back often!